08 August 2009

Pre-departure

Hello everyone!

Here I am...setting up my blog before I go and trying to get a hang of this! I still have so many things to do before I go...I have 6 days of work left and only 2.5 days after that until I leave for AUSTRIA! I leave on August 18th....ten days from now! If you would like to comment on any blog post that I write, please click the "comment" button, then write your message and on the drop down "comment as" screen, you can either choose "anonymous" or "name/URL" and just leave your name. (I would absolutely love comments!) Anyway...there will be PLENTY more to come and as of now, I'm just enjoying the last week of summer! I've been a camp counselor at a nearby day camp, as well as working part-time at Harry & David at my local mall to make money for Vienna! Thanks for reading! There will be a lot more to come!

6 comments:

  1. Yay Kristin! You're making a leap into blogging. Good for you.

    You should have used a WordPress blog instead of blogspot, but it'll work as long as you know how to use it.

    Have a safe and wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristin,
    I've never blogged before so this will be new for me...don't forget to SKYPE just call and we'll do it.
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristin, great job with the blog! Good Luck with the studying and have a safe trip. Watch out for the guys wearing Lietterhosens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kristin!
    My first blog here; only for you! Have a phenomenal trip, stay safe, take tons of digital photos and share them allwith us on your blog. AJ and I are sending you big hugs!(Stay away from the jägermeister and strudel)
    Godspeed.
    Love,
    UC

    ReplyDelete
  5. KRISTIN!!!! haha congrats on your blog, it's great. As if i don't miss you enough already, but i hope you have a wonderful trip! Don't forget to write..... handwritten is my favorite! haha :)

    I love you, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. KJ! Remember your mom's friends are reading your blog... Cheers!

    ReplyDelete